Equation
I don't only dream about words. (Not many takers on the periznopetiten challenge, btw...)
The other night, I woke up with this equation in my head:
Where k was any constant, and I believe s1 and s2 were supposed to stand for people. Which confused me. The 3/5 could also be 4/5. I'd be happy for an explanation/idea that didn't involve people or used either fraction.It was supposed to be the solution to a math story problem from a class in a remote French village.
Look familiar to anyone?

4 Comments:
Stoo- I am starting to become keenly aware that you, like so many intellectual giants, may go crazy and have to be locked up in your old age. If this happens, don't you worry. I will still come visit you and try to guess how many fingers you're "actually" holding up! (Patch Adams) LOL
Sweet! Not until I'm old, huh? ;) That's great news!
(and I'm glad you'll continue to humor me then...)
Yeah that's the equation for Everybody Loves Raymond.
I don't get it, or the show.
Post a Comment
<< Home