Bits from my life. At least, bits from the days that I remember to post.
posted by Stephanie @ 2:02 PM 2 comments
Ok, the picture of the little dog tied to the dead stuffed hog is pretty creepy. I know you told me about it before, but then when I saw it for myself it freaked me out! Who would tie their poor little dog to something so scary?!
I want that dog! Both the one guarding the hog and the one you're holding.
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
Ok, the picture of the little dog tied to the dead stuffed hog is pretty creepy. I know you told me about it before, but then when I saw it for myself it freaked me out! Who would tie their poor little dog to something so scary?!
I want that dog! Both the one guarding the hog and the one you're holding.
Post a Comment
<< Home