Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Happy fettisdagen

So, in honor of the Tuesday-before-Lent (variously known as "Fat Tuesday", "Mardi Gras", "Fettisdagen", etc), I made semlor. Since the FHE (activity) group that I lead is on Mondays, I made up a tray for everyone to enjoy there yesterday.


Today, just the photo of the final product. Later, steps in the process (including the dough's exciting trip to the sauna) and pictures from the "art show" that took place during the tasting. :)

4 Comments:

At 5/2/08 4:26 PM, Blogger Feed said...

Oh. I don't just want one of those. I NEED one.

 
At 9/2/08 6:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i think i need one too! or, really, one of anything you make :)

 
At 11/2/08 12:12 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

:) Wendissima! Every time I think of you and baked goods at the same time I crave your pistachio cake.

 
At 11/2/08 12:13 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

...and then I really want to go swing dancing. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home