Sunday, March 30, 2008

Finale

So, I'm feeling a need to wrap up my Sweden blogging. It's time to move on to new things (such as my Vancouver trip, or dancing with Sarah and Dennis). I therefore present, in the largest number to date and in purely alphabetical order, the final Sweden photos of this series:

(Stockholm, Sweden)

Fin. :)

5 Comments:

At 31/3/08 12:15 PM, Blogger ewesa said...

the little kids in yellow reflector jackets are about the cutest thing ever. sweden rocks.

 
At 31/3/08 4:22 PM, Blogger Christian said...

Bravo. I very much enjoyed looking at your photos.

 
At 1/4/08 8:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Makes me hungry for korv med brod. A wise officianado of all things Swedish once pointed out that true polse (i.e., korv, pylsur) must project beyond each end of the bun. :)

 
At 3/4/08 2:19 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

:) The kids are great. They come on public busses like that, too. It's fun to get on the bus and see whole class of 5 year olds squishing and tumbling about in the seats.

The truth about varmkorv and the proportion of hotdog to bun is something that, once learned, can never be denied. It's just better that way. And right. And good. And, in Sweden, the only way to go.

Ah, Sweden. I will return to you soon. And post more photos when I do. (Because the posting is also much fun.)

 
At 11/4/08 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CANDY,CANDY,CANDY. Trev would have a hay-day in there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home