Thursday, October 02, 2008


(Alpine Lakes Wilderness, WA)

2 Comments:

At 7/10/08 4:26 PM, Blogger monsterpants said...

Stephanie- Look what I just found in my old papers from highschool days!!

You wrote this on one of our Mexico adventures. It's very poignant, I think.
;D

--- ---

Meanwhile, sorry to bug you AGAIN about this, but did you ever get the email I sent you a little bit ago? I'm not sure if I have your correct email address. If you want to drop me a note in reply to this, you can either here, or i'm gwen (dot) monster [at] gmail (dot) com///

Hope you are well. I'm moving to Massachusetts in November, and if you are in WA right now I'd LOVE to see you before I go! Really really would like that.

Love,
Gwen

 
At 8/10/08 11:24 PM, Blogger Kaahl said...

jealous of your cool trip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home