Thanks for all the photos. They have a "You are there" quality that is different from the travel industry stuff. It becomes a real place where my Swedish grandfather might have lived. -Steve P.
That church in the fourth picture down is one of my favorite buildings anywhere, largely due to its proximity to the sweet cliff. There are two more pictures of it from last year on my blog , but I don't think they really capture its coolness. I wanna go back!
2 Comments:
Thanks for all the photos. They have a "You are there" quality that is different from the travel industry stuff. It becomes a real place where my Swedish grandfather might have lived.
-Steve P.
That church in the fourth picture down is one of my favorite buildings anywhere, largely due to its proximity to the sweet cliff. There are two more pictures of it from last year on my blog , but I don't think they really capture its coolness. I wanna go back!
Post a Comment
<< Home