Bits from my life. At least, bits from the days that I remember to post.
posted by Stephanie @ 7:24 PM 2 comments
Cardamom strikes again!We have been using it at the Jensen home and wondering how we ever got by without it!
:) Cardamom is the secret spice that no one knows about but everyone is born to crave.It's huge in Scandinavian baked goods, so I always seem to find myself explaining "what that taste is" to friend here. Mmmm.What sorts of things do you make with it?
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
Cardamom strikes again!
We have been using it at the Jensen home and wondering how we ever got by without it!
:) Cardamom is the secret spice that no one knows about but everyone is born to crave.
It's huge in Scandinavian baked goods, so I always seem to find myself explaining "what that taste is" to friend here. Mmmm.
What sorts of things do you make with it?
Post a Comment
<< Home