Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Traxx

I stole these photos from Jenni's camera, so I am going to let her post the sweet ones of people in jumpsuits. Let me preface these photos by saying I am a cautious driver and had never before been go-cart racing. We therefore have:

Stephanie's sheer terror (but determination) as she wills herself to be able to race -

The race track. Which turned out to be fun, and not at all something to be scared of. Well, except that I didn't notice the seatbelt so I wasn't wearing one -

Success! (I was happy to have made it around several times. But Ken and Christian and Jenni had some quality racing going on.) -

And the very awesome, and very much to be missed for two months, Jenni. :)

Hurray for Ken for picking a fun activity for his birthday! :)

(Mukilteo, WA)

3 Comments:

At 27/2/08 10:41 PM, Blogger Feed said...

Scary! I'm just glad you made it out of there alive. And if Jenni goes to India without posting them, I want to see jumpsuits!

 
At 28/2/08 7:55 AM, Blogger Christian said...

Ah yes, the smell of gasoline combined with a pack of frantic testosterone overloaded males can only mean one thing.... the creation of go-carting. :)

 
At 3/3/08 1:08 PM, Blogger Feed said...

Time's up! :]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home