Monday, February 18, 2008

Birthday Wine Cellar

So, Presidents' Day was also my dad's birthday this year. Being short on cash, I decided to spend effort rather than money. I took advantage of him being gone for a week and changed what was a messy mud room into a clean and friendly wine cellar. Voilà. :)


(Thank you Jenni, Christian, and Ken for coming and helping with the cleaning of said messy mud room floor.)

*I think what I am most proud of in this room is the main rug, which I convinced the store to take off display and sell to me for $14. :) Paint, new furniture/rugs, and everything, the room cost under $100 to redo.

3 Comments:

At 19/2/08 1:21 PM, Blogger Christian said...

Great job on the wine cellar room. It looks seriously amazing!

P.S I was going to write this whole message in Spanish but then I realized that I was typing on a PC so I gave up because I don't know how to insert accents. Down with PC and long live the MAC!

 
At 20/2/08 12:30 AM, Blogger Jenni said...

We should start our own TV show with budget designed rooms. You can even wear the pink tool belt if you want to.

 
At 20/2/08 5:54 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Christian - :) il faut écrire en espagnol, même sans les accents! (I would have written that in Spanish except that I don't know how--one more reason that I need all of you Spanish speakers to put some Spanish on here.) That said, yes... long live the Mac!

Jenni - Ha. We can switch off between who gets to wear the pink toolbelt and who gets to use the pink power tools. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home