Bits from my life. At least, bits from the days that I remember to post.
posted by Stephanie @ 6:41 PM 5 comments
Excellent!Practice, practice, practice. It's the only way to get better... :]
extremely cute shirt!!
Y'all lookin' mighty fine!
I'm tellin' ya, it IS harder than it looks. I think this post is a nice contrast to my most recent mirror picture and entry (goes in the other age direction).
Ha. I hadn't thought of that, but the contrast is very nice. I'm glad we have complementary blogs. (Excellently stylish picture you have on there, incidentally.) :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
Excellent!
Practice, practice, practice. It's the only way to get better... :]
extremely cute shirt!!
Y'all lookin' mighty fine!
I'm tellin' ya, it IS harder than it looks.
I think this post is a nice contrast to my most recent mirror picture and entry (goes in the other age direction).
Ha. I hadn't thought of that, but the contrast is very nice. I'm glad we have complementary blogs. (Excellently stylish picture you have on there, incidentally.) :)
Post a Comment
<< Home