Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Millionär (Die Prinzen)


Lena showed this to us in our German Conversation class in college, and I never forgot it. It's um, quite special. :)

(Music video starts about 30 seconds in.)

2 Comments:

At 12/3/08 11:08 PM, Blogger monsterpants said...

mehr, bitte.

love it.
how many languages do you speak, by the way? which ones?

- gwen

 
At 15/3/08 9:16 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

It's a fun one, isn't it? :) I'm trying to remember the names of some of the other ones we watched at Pomona so I can post those, too...

:) As far as languages go, it depends on how fluent you mean. I'm comfortable in English, Swedish, and French, and I can get by with and understand German. I still have a smattering of ASL left from EvCC in high school, but I don't usually count that one any more.

My next project is Spanish, but I specifically want to learn to speak it like they do in Spain, or some South American countries.

I'm planning to just keep on learning them. My "language wishlist" includes Japanese, Russian, Arabic, Aramaic, Sanskrit, and one of the "click" languages. But I don't need to be fluent in them. Ha. We'll see how far I go. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home