Thursday, April 03, 2008

Project: Scrabble

:) Fun.

4 Comments:

At 3/4/08 6:15 PM, Blogger Feed said...

... and one of the coolest birthday presents ever. Thank you! I am quite certain the Zen serenity will lead to new and better words, or at least cut back on the bickering when someone is taking a long time. :]

 
At 5/4/08 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaah, coy in the Scrabble pond! Yes, I agree with John, surely peace will prevail. I've found with further reading of mysteries late at night that mystery-writers, at least the ones I read, appear to be dedicated scrabble players. At spaced intervals they will insert a word we have never ever run across and probably our opponents haven't either. It's a clue! If you look it up you are armed and dangerous! As a non-player I am ready to share. ---- John's (and others')mom
p.s. ---REALLY nice present!

 
At 5/4/08 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

--Sorry for the relapse to a dadism ....

 
At 6/4/08 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great present!!
Did you hand-letter all the text on the board?
Coy koi? Very cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home