Trevor at the beach
As I mentioned, Jess and Trevor came to visit a week ago. One day, we took Trevor to the beach. It's part of the grand plan to get him hooked on the area so his parents just HAVE to move here. :)
His expression on the way there was unreadable. (little did he know what was in store)

He began with a general inspection.

Soon, he met driftwood shaped like a fish... and a crab leg. That's when he got a bit cheeky.

He seriously investigated the area's geology, which seems to have been to his taste.


He braved the slide, and enjoyed it.


And at the end of the day, he was all smiles. (Better move to Washington soon, guys...)

3 Comments:
He is soooo cute :) ah, i love little kids! ooh, and I loved your swedish conversation posters, I'm so glad you posted them so i could see...just wish i could come to conversation table...but sometime I'll be there and I can come demonstrate my "competence" with swedish. ooh and so cool your mom can come with you! tell her hi by the way
p.s.-thanks for the soup recipe...i made it for my friends the other day and we all loved it!
p.p.s.-hehe, this turned into a lot more than a comment about 'trevor at the beach'...it's a mini email post :)
Wendissimmma!
:) mini email posts are most welcome.
lol yes, Trevor is fun and cute in all of his moods and expressions. Most of them seem to be based on "happy". Jessica and Brett must be doing something right...
You would be a most welcome visitor to the Swedish table! :) All you would need to do is sing "Här Kommer Alla Känslorna" and everyone would be convinced of your fluency. ;) Or we could make it Spanish-Swedish and I could demand that we all go have postre (sp? I'm trying to spell the word for "dessert").
Are you going to be in LA at all this summer? Tom and John are heading to Pasadena for a bit, so chances are I'll be down there to visit at some point. If you're going to be there, I'd love to make the points coincide.
-Stephanissimma
He did love the beach didn't he? I keep telling Brett that he's out voted. You, me, Trevor, Mom, Dad, Brother, Grandma, Grandpa and others to his 1. He definitely looses! Hope to be there ASAP! For sure we'll have to take him back to the beach when I come to visit in June! More pictures, more convincing, and don't you worry your pretty little red head. We'll get there!
P.S. Do you want a kitten? Orange or black and white? One eye or two? LOL!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home