Thursday, March 02, 2006

Gwen and Cupcakes

(yes, I'm assigning this to the day it happened, not really today)

Recently, Gwen and I met up for morning cupcakes in Ballard. We went to a place in Ballard called Cupcake Royale, and I highly recommend it to everyone. I had a vanilla cake cupcake with buttermint frosting, and Gwen had a chocolate cake cupcake with blue frosting... I believe. lol I was so focused on mine that I'm not sure. They had many other delicious flavors available, including more original ones like lavendar, and every cupcake is a work of art. The atmosphere is very pleasant, the food delicious, and the company was delightful. :)

Gwen at Cupcake Royale (see how happy the cupcakes make you?)

After cupcakes, we walked back through Ballard to Gwen's house. It was a wonderfully sunny day, and it felt very much like spring. We were going to take a picture at this sweet park we had walked by on the way there, but when we walked back we found a police car and a policeman who had someone on the ground in the fountain... and figured that probably wasn't the best spot for a photo. So we stood on the corner near the park and took a photo with the library in the background instead.


(This was a feat. You try posing for a picture with a police scene being enacted not far away.)

Back at Gwen's house, I was going to buy a copy of the CD her band made, but she was all out. I wish I had the link to that... I would put it up here. Anyway, it's great, and I'm hoping I can get a copy sometime. :o) In the meantime, she made me an excellent mix CD, which I have been enjoying greatly. I also got to hear one of her own latest recordings, and I have decided once and for all that she is a very talented artist.

All right. Enough talking. There are two pictures with this post, and I have more updates to do. :o)

1 Comments:

At 13/3/06 11:48 AM, Blogger monsterpants said...

'twas fun had by all!
here's the site for gary's and my music:
http://www.studiogomusic.com/letsgo

we'll have to do it again sometime soon!!

(glad you are enjoying the CD.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home