Schengen Day
Ah, and Happy Schengen Day, everyone. :o) Go take a trip somewhere.
(even a mental trip to a tropical island while you're drinking your delicious vanilla banana drink will do...)
Bits from my life. At least, bits from the days that I remember to post.
2 Comments:
Did You guys have a fun Schengen Day? I hope so. What did you end up doing? How did you celebrate? Well, Valentine's Day was good here. We had a little party with my former roomies the weekend before and then on the 14th the three of us went out to dinner at an Italian Grill restaurant (Very Yummy!) and then we left Trevor with Uncle Tyler and Brett and I went to a movie ("Just Like Heave").
Schengen day was fun, but as it turned out, there was an activity on Emergency Preparedness that I wanted to go to on the same day, so we didn't go anywhere too special. (But I did learn from the Red Cross how to make a car kit, a 72-hour-kit, and how to do food storage properly!) ;) Er, a car kit kind of relates to traveling, because it could be useful on a long car trip somewhere, right?
Mostly, we had delicious banana vanilla drinks, read Lemony Snicket, and generally had a good day.
Post a Comment
<< Home