Enatai Beach Park

With three Plewes present, there was no ground left uncovered (without a camera in hand).

(...)

Featuring star photographers...
Tom "Anything-For-An-Image" Plewe

John "Photography-Is-Serious-Business" Plewe

and
Steven "Go-To-Any-Lengths" Plewe

It was a particularly blustery day...

(which brings out wildness in some of us)

But, undaunted, the Enatai Three stayed to the bitter end.

4 Comments:
Where is Enatai Beach? I don't think I've ever been there. Was it nice? Well, becides the wind LOL!
Hi spazz-
Enatai Beach Park is sweet; it's in Bellevue, actually right below I-90 before it crosses the water. (If you want to Google Map it, click on the link and type in "108th Ave SE and 106th Ave SE Bellevue, Wa". The park doesn't show up unless you do Satellite View, but it's right there, southward by the water.) When you come up here in March we'll have to take at trip there. :) (Er, hopefully on a less windy day...)
Yay for you coming to visit my blog! Welcome back again soon! ;)
edit... I just figured out how to link directly to the Google Map in question. Click here. ;)
Cool view! Yes I will have to have you take us there in March, that is in just a few weeks! Yeah I'm so excited to be going home. Brett was giving me some grief about all the money we spend flying me back home. I simply told him that if we lived there he'd be able to save all that money. HA!
Post a Comment
<< Home