Thursday, February 23, 2006

More Pictures.

Ah, and well, because I can't resist and these are great pictures:

Quote from Jess: "That's how he helps me wash the dishes."


(The great part about this one is that it's from January.)


Does Spring come earlier in Utah?


And my favorite part about Trevor from the email Jess sent me...

"Trevor is nuts! Now that he can crawl he's into everything. He climbs, he falls, he harrasses the dogs. He's a ball of energy from the time he wakes up until the time I MAKE him go to sleep. It's really quite amazing. I wish I had that kind of zest for life!"

There, Trevor. This will be fun for you to read when you are a bit older. :o)

2 Comments:

At 2/3/06 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish spring came that early in Utah! That is the ONE good thing about Mesa, AZ. They have wonderful spring-like winter months. If we do HAVE to move there you MUST come visit me in February. It's wonderful! Fresh sqeezed orange juice, sunshine, oooh yes, very nice...in February that is. =)

 
At 6/3/06 7:48 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

mmmm... fresh-squeezed orange juice and sunshine in February... count me in. :o)

But um, there really needs to be something done about, say, August over there....

-Stoo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home