Bits from my life. At least, bits from the days that I remember to post.
posted by Stephanie @ 3:23 AM 6 comments
I think it says something, but the question is what??... hmmm...
Ah ha! I think I've worked it out. Happy (belated) birthday, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle!http://www.algonet.se/~osarkab/mart_1/dancingmen/damen.html
Drat!I was trying to make the first word be "hello".-Dad P.
PS:Good thing the kids are smarter than the old man.-Dad P.
My new guess is... it's time to update your blog!
yes. it is time.
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
I think it says something, but the question is what??... hmmm...
Ah ha! I think I've worked it out.
Happy (belated) birthday, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle!
http://www.algonet.se/~osarkab/mart_1/dancingmen/damen.html
Drat!
I was trying to make the first word be "hello".
-Dad P.
PS:
Good thing the kids are smarter than the old man.
-Dad P.
My new guess is... it's time to update your blog!
yes. it is time.
Post a Comment
<< Home