Thursday, April 27, 2006

Computer! And Spinning!

First, Spinning. To celebrate the safe return (today) of my computer. :o)



(Actually, I would have put this up weeks ago, but for some reason it was slow to be live on Google Video. It's from Jess and Trevor's last visit... videographer is Jess, star is Trevor, and supporting actor is me.)

This has been a week of packing! I apoligize for the dearth of photos. I have some I want to put up (especially of Jenni's birthday sled of presents and balloons) but I have to download them to my computer first. I will do that soon. :o)

Right now, I'm off to do some more packing and cleaning, and then to bed. Bis bald.

5 Comments:

At 29/4/06 5:41 PM, Blogger Kaahl said...

stop throwing babies into the ocean! jk, you will be a good mommie

 
At 4/5/06 3:26 AM, Blogger Feed said...

Karl's standard for being "a good mommie" are lower than some people's...

 
At 4/5/06 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"good mommie" or not you are an EXCELLENT antie!

 
At 4/5/06 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean aUntie! Ha! Never was a good speller was I?

 
At 4/5/06 11:57 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

lol I don't know where everyone got their comments about "mommies" and I'm not sure exactly what Feed is implying with his explanation... but personally I think I really have it made as things are:

Right now, I get to play with a smiley little kid in the daytime, enjoy his good moods, and then return any (so-far unseen) grouchy incarnation of him to his mom and get a good night's sleep at night.

It's like having your cake and eating it, too. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home