Birthdays in Utah (WIDTS 8)
When we got to Provo, Jess, her mom, Brett, and I all cleaned and worked on the house move. There are no pictures of that, and really, it was just hot and a lot of cleaning and moving. Not very photogenic.
Then it was time to party! First, it was Jeff's wife's birthday, and they had a piñata! Jess picked up a pocketful of candy, and Trevor got a lap-and-mouthful.

On Saturday, July 1, Trevor had his first birthday. Congratulations on turning 1, Trevor! Jess planned a lovely party at the park to celebrate. The set up was nice, with toys and shade and grass...
There was even a pool to play in.
After all this work, when Jess and Brett lit candles for their little son...
He wasn't too pleased. (Luckily, one of his fellow 1-year-old guests quite enjoyed the cake, both inside and out.)
But things brightened up with presents... (notice the sweet Radio Flyer Ride-On from his, ahem, Aunt Stephanie.) ;)
...and piñatas...
and best of all, playtime with bubbles.

2 Comments:
I need you to burn me a CD with all of these Utah adventures on it! Not want, NEED! Thanks!
lol I did. I mailed it to you about a month ago. But I will send you another one ASAP. :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home