A long drive (WIDTS 7)
After having Trevor visit for the weekend, I drove to Utah with Jess, Trevor, and her mom to help Jess and Brett move (8 blocks, same city) and to celebrate Trevor's birthday! :)
I was in the back seat with Trevor on the way there, and we spent much time doing this (it's a long drive for a near-1-year-old):
Which made this sight a delight:

I also discovered the path to Gooding! (That's where they hunt wild asparagus...)

1 Comments:
That laguh is so contagious! I was talking to my brother on the phone when it played and he started laughing and asked "what the heck is he craking about?" I had to burst his bubble and explaine that it wasn't "real time". Still, he was excited to learn that he can view the laugh for himself by taking a look at your blog!
Post a Comment
<< Home