End of the Summer (WIDTS 20)
So, 20 posts later, I finished up summer with a 3-week trip to Sweden. The Sweden trip was filled my delight at being back there, a trip to Latvia to visit with the sister of one of my dad's friends, and my cousin's picture-perfect wedding on Gotland. I think each of these deserve posting in their own right, so I'm bringing summer posts to a close and in the next while moving on to photoshoots from Stockholm, Latvia, Gotland, and the wedding.
I need to run to the Swedish Table now, but expect photos later this evening. I've been cropping and sorting all week. :)

2 Comments:
Yikes! The end of summer... Tom gets a panicked look these days every time he thinks about winter in MA.
I guess you two should probably move back to Washington then eh? It may be dark and rainy but at least you'd have plenty of people around to brighten your days!
Post a Comment
<< Home