Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Jetty Island (WIDTS 18)

Joo* and I took Trevor on a trip to Jetty Island (during their second visit, in July).

Trevor played with his mom.And Trevor played with me.And then Trevor learned how to throw sand.
So when we came back the next day with Aaron and Jess (W.), we surrounded him with a moat.He seemed to like it.And started helping us dig.Aaron played with Trevor...Jess played with Trevor...Joo played with Trevor...and I played with Trevor.We all played with shadow people.And at the end of the day:

*for clarity purposes in this post, Joo refers to my best bud and Trevor's mom, and Jess refers to our good friend we met working at Forest Park Animal Farm a few years back.

1 Comments:

At 22/9/06 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, those were also VERY fun days! I can't wait to go back again this next summer! And, since we'll be living close by, we can go EVERY DAY! (Well, at least more than twice LOL)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home