Thursday, August 31, 2006

I want to go dancing!

I'd like to make a brief interruption to the scheduled WIDTS brodcast to say that I want to go dancing! Soon! It's been far too many weeks of not-going and I'm getting crazy.

Wendy, when I get to Boston, we must go right away. All of my other dancing friends, no matter where you are spread out over the world, watch out: I just may show up on your doorstep one evening and insist we go out to dance. :)

--
WIDTS will continue tomorrow.

4 Comments:

At 1/9/06 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I say! What's this then? Jolly good show, jolly good idea, eh?

Come visit!

 
At 1/9/06 11:10 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

:o) Oh, never fear... I will be heading down south that way, too.

 
At 1/9/06 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah

 
At 1/9/06 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s.-i'm checking on where we should go, cause we're definitely going right away after you get here :) i need to get my dancing fix...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home