Still in Utah, time for a parade! (WIDTS 9)
From Provo, I went to Centerville... just in time for the 4th of July celebrations. First, the Children's Parade.
It all began like this... (I think many people felt like the lady in the blue shirt)
Will saw some good stuff.
I saw some sweet vehicles.
And after a lovely mid-parade meeting...
We were rewarded with the very definition of a dressed-up patriotic family.
---------------------------------
Then, the 4th of July Parade.
First, I spotted the elusive Centervillian. (His next words were "Oh, Brother So-and-So! Good to see you! How's your family?" Maybe not so much villian, after all.)
Will spotted lots of cameras aimed in his direction.
Photos don't stop for hugs.
Tom and Aidan shared a tender moment.
So did John and Aidan.
Then John had a tender AND patriotic moment.
This little patriot got all worn out (but still managed to pose with a patriotic color scheme)
So we all went for a delightful crêpe party refreshment. With music.
REAL farmers! (Even if they carry eggs in store-bought backs)
And some good old-fashioned fun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home