Hm... my jacket was from H&M a few years ago, but I'm not sure where Jenni got hers. Mine was grouped with other sporty items.
:) No video feedback. That was actually a meeting with the professor. They were showing him via iChat the game they were working on for the class. Their professor was currently somewhere on the other side of the world, I believe (Belgium?).
3 Comments:
I want a thin zip-up jacket sans hood, too. Where might I find one?
Making some video-feedback on the bottom there?
Hm... my jacket was from H&M a few years ago, but I'm not sure where Jenni got hers. Mine was grouped with other sporty items.
:) No video feedback. That was actually a meeting with the professor. They were showing him via iChat the game they were working on for the class. Their professor was currently somewhere on the other side of the world, I believe (Belgium?).
Post a Comment
<< Home