Blog hibernation = over
Happy Spring everyone. :)
Since the last post, I...
1. Visited Boston. Went club salsa dancing with Wendy, and swing dancing at MIT.
2. Went to Mexico for 2 weeks. Wrote Christmas cards.
3. Got a flu shot. Sent Christmas cards.
4. Helped set-up, celebrate, and clean up for Luciabalen.
5. Went to Provo, UT, packed up a house, and drove back with Jess, Brett, Trevor, and belongings. (They moved back.) We spun out (all the way around) once on the road back, but didn't get hit by any of the cars.
6. Celebrated Christmas. Notable guests this year include Kim's dad and my dad's girlfriend JJ. I made the entire smörgåsbord myself. :)
7. Celebrated New Year's. (I even played a board game. If you know me, you know this deserves a note.)
8. Went skiing in Zermatt, Switzerland. (I love Switzerland. Absolutely love it.)
9. Took an intensive teaching ESL course. I'm now a certified ESL teacher. (yay!)
10. Got my taxes done. (No money back for me... self-employed=ick.)
11. Went to Sweden. (Cold but fabulous.)
12. House-sat a very large dog in Bellevue. (Very friendly dog, too.)
13. Gotten quite sick, then all better. (Took Nyquil for the first time in my life. Still undecided about it.)
14. Gone to Pasadena. (Warm and fabulous.)
Also, published several issues of Kulturen, attended a bunch of SKF meetings, decorated and re-decorated the house, rescued a lost duck, attended/led Swedish conversation group every Thursday, gone dancing a few times, maintained my status as a fun person in Trevor's eyes, done my taxes, and other such things.
I have pictures from many of the above. Some will appear soon. But now everything here is all caught up, so I can begin posting again. Expect pictures presently. :)

1 Comments:
Yay! Welcome back!
Post a Comment
<< Home