Friday, August 15, 2008

Kryssning

From apartment-looking-at-boat to boat-looking-at-apartment, we went on a cruise ship tour today. (Thank you Brett for setting it all up!) It was a delightful time exploring the boat, followed up by a fancy several-course (!) lunch. :) I'm still not sure that I'm all that crazy about cruises, but it was an enjoyable first visit to a cruise ship, and an excellent way to spend the afternoon.

Yes, I know the coloring is crazy on that last shot, but I wanted to make sure the apt could be seen in it. :) Can you spot it? Blue-and-white apartment building, third from the left. We're in the white part. You can even see our balcony.

(Stockholm, Sweden)

2 Comments:

At 25/8/08 4:15 PM, Blogger Christian said...

I see your apartment.

 
At 25/8/08 11:34 PM, Blogger monsterpants said...

Hey Stephanie! Did you get an email from me recently? Not sure if I have your current email address...
Let me know!

Best wishes to you!!
~ Gwen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home