Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Berlin!

I'm going to Berlin on Friday, and I'm soooo excited!!

I've heard so many cool things about it, on top of just wanting to go there, AND I'll get to see Lena, while meeting up with Wendy and Abbey! (Lena was our German conversation class teacher at Pomona, and is a good friend. :o) And she is awesome, and is not only letting us stay with her, but also picking us up when we arrive!)

Ich hoffe, das ich habe nicht alle mein Deutsch vergessen! Hier höre ich jeder Tag nur Schwedish. Ich muss ein Buch finden, ein bisschen Deutch zu lesen, bevor ich gehe. (yikes. see, I need practice.)

Anyway. In case I don't make another post before I go, I'm leaving Friday morning and will be back Tuesday afternoon. :o) I'll definitely tell about my adventures when I get back.

5 Comments:

At 2/3/05 10:27 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Danke sehr. :o)

Yeah, I'm hoping it's warmer there, too! lol Ironically, according to weather.com it's supposed to get a cold spell this weekend, and be in the negatives, but I think the worst is -5˚C. Which I can handle. :o)

 
At 4/3/05 1:17 PM, Blogger monsterpants said...

Nein! Dein Deutsch ist schön! Mein ist nicht so gut. Ich kann nicht mehr Sätzen der höhere Qualität schreiben oder sprechen. Glücklicherweise, habe ich einer Deutche Freundin heir in Seattle. Manchmal, spricht sie mit mir auf Deutsch. Ich verstehe viel- fast alle, aber wann ich mein Mund zu sprechen offnen- nichts.

Ich denke die Mehrheit, was ich jezt gesagt habe ist absoluter Müll. <---Sogar das!

I can't wait to take a trip to Germany and get to be completely confused and not understand anything and have to fake my way all around the country. :) I hope you have a blast.

 
At 31/3/05 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome. Hope you have a good time. There's some woman in the swing scene there that I met in May of 2003. I think her name was Birgit. I don't know if she remembers me, but if she does tell her I say hi.

 
At 6/4/05 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephanie, check out the "i-duck". I thought you might like it:
http://sa-store.com/shop.php?category_id=4

Yuya

PS You're slacking on your posts!

 
At 12/4/05 7:08 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Lol Yuya, that i-duck is the coolest thing ever. It even got a response of "that's really cute" from MJ.

And yes... shame on me, I will get back to posting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home