Tuesday, March 01, 2005

-shiver-

Okay, it's is officially below O˚F. Specifically, it is -18˚C, which is -0.4˚F.

I thought it felt cold when I walked home from the bus stop this evening...

3 Comments:

At 1/3/05 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, you seemed to do these updates in lumps at a time... quantum updates?

That's pretty darn cold, especially so close to sea. That's really neat about the skis. I really want to go but there are no mountains in England (very very very flat) and there are no skis here in Washington. Maybe next season. Sad.

As for the England visit, after the first week of April should be fine. Katie and I might be in Greece or Turkey or both for Easter break, but I'll be back by the end of the first week. I think weather-wise it'll be nicer the later you come. April is apparently when the weather starts improving. I'll be able to hang out with you guys on weekends and possible some weekdays so if you can, try to get a weekend in there=)


------
Toby, if you get this, I'd love to see you down in Cali. Unfortunately, I really don't know how busy the schools is going to keep me with the interviews and I don't have a cell phone in the US. If you give me your cell number and days that you might have more free time, I can give you a call once I know. I'll be in Palo Alto from the 2nd through 6th so there may not be much overlap.


Yuya

 
At 2/3/05 8:04 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

lol yeah, I guess so... (updates) :o) My resolutions to do posting every day, or at least every few days, come in spurts.

Re:England, sweet, we'll plan on sometime after the first week of April, then, and definitely include a weekend. Maybe we'll do late-ish in April for the weather. I imagine the "definiteness" part of the planning will come after John gets here on the 15th.

Re:skiing... come back here and visit the land of endless snow! Heck, there's even a ski hill next door to John's apt. :o)

...and last but not least, you two go on the coolest vacations!! I've always wanted to see Greece, and my dad is STILL raving about his trip to Turkey (he was in Ankara mostly) after several years. I'm sure you'll have an awesome time.

 
At 2/3/05 10:28 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

!! They just shouldn't make weather that cold.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home