Guess what?! guess what?! guess what?! I saw the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy movie today! First showing at Oxford (It doesn't start in the US til tomorrow). It was really cool - better than I expected and surprisingly true to the book! Yay"
Sweet! I'll have to check it out if/when it comes here. lol or worst case scenario, when I get back in the states... (depending on how long it takes to get here)
3 Comments:
Yay! (that you're coming, not that you'll be leaving monday)
Guess what?! guess what?! guess what?! I saw the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy movie today! First showing at Oxford (It doesn't start in the US til tomorrow). It was really cool - better than I expected and surprisingly true to the book! Yay"
Sweet! I'll have to check it out if/when it comes here. lol or worst case scenario, when I get back in the states... (depending on how long it takes to get here)
:o)
Post a Comment
<< Home