Sunday, July 24, 2005

Months!

Wow... so I'm no good at posting in blogs, either, it seems.

Life has repeatedly fallen apart and reassembled itself in the last months since I posted here. Um, barring any future upsets, it looks like things are on an upswing, so hopefully I will be posting more. lol but I don't want to promise anything. Everytime I do that, I get in trouble. ;o) I'm just going to say that the forecast for more posts is good.

The most happy/exciting news from the past two months is that Joo had her baby! (and incredible news...) He was born on July 1st, and his name is Trevor James. I got to visit her on the 5th and he is adorable. Just to celebrate, here are pictures!


And this is an (entirely un-posed) picture that shows his cool side. ;o)

2 Comments:

At 28/7/05 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's sooooo cute :)

 
At 6/8/05 10:10 AM, Blogger monsterpants said...

Haha, that thumbs up is GREAT. Very cute indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home