Friday, August 12, 2005

Darius and Kim Schenck

It's official! My bro and Kim were married this last Saturday, August 6, 2005.

The happy couple:


Again:


And the cute flower girl:


More pictures might be coming once a few more digital cameras get their images downloaded.... ;o)

1 Comments:

At 7/9/05 11:05 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

ha... you're not the first. :o) It seems like no one has ever seen my brother; Yuya is convinced he doesn't even exist.

He's cool. I entirely looked up to him when I was growing up. He got me hooked on 80s rap and the like when I was in elementary school, and taught me how to break dance (I don't anymore, obviously). But he's 8.5 years older than me, so he left for college when I was in 4th grade, which (I assume) is why very few of my friends have seen him.

Ah, well. Here's his picture, along with my new sis-in-law, so now everyone can know what he looks like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home