Saturday, September 10, 2005

Preferred browsers...

I just noticed that the formatting for this is way off on Internet Explorer (at least, on my old-ish version), as well as on Opera, if anyone uses that. It works fine with Mozilla, Safari, and Firefox.

Browse accordingly.

1 Comments:

At 16/9/05 7:09 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Toby - :o) Indeed, the rumor is true. It seems I couldn't get enough of school, so I'm headed back to UW for a second bachelor's, this time in computer science.

Jon- Yeah, I use a Mac, but I'm totally with you on the buggy thing; I only have IE on here so I can check and see what things look like on it when I'm working with John. I think I'm gonna just forget about it for the blog design. Firefox is free, and Safari is default for Mac users, so people shouldn't be spending their time on IE for Mac anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home