Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Posting photos...

I want to put some of my photos up online in an album sort of thing, but there are many such things available. Does anyone know the differences between them, or more simply, which one is best to use?

3 Comments:

At 8/12/04 3:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya, I just started doing the same thing and I'm using Ofoto. It's free, there's no storage space limit that I've been told of, and the only stipulation is that you have to buy 1 picture from them in a 12months period to keep your account. I have a few photography major friends and that's the one that they're using so I just figured it was good enough for me and didn't bother doing any research. I've been pretty happy with it. I suppose my response didn't really answer either of your questoins. Good luck anyway.

Yuya

 
At 8/12/04 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Did you hear, did you hear, did you hear, did you hear????!!!!

They made a movie... of...

THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY !!!!

I didn't even hear about it til now. Apparently they finished shooting in late august and they'll be coming out in theatres this upcoming summer, distributed by Disney! I am so excited!

Yuya

 
At 9/12/04 5:50 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

! That's awesome. (movie) I hadn't heard about it either. I'll definitely be checking it out... :o) (And since I'll be back in the US for the summer, I won't have to wait the extra month or two for it to arrive here... yay!)

I might try ophoto. It's between that and one or two others. lol I should probably just look them up on google and see what people are saying. I just need to actually sit down and do it. Thanks! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home