Online
I love DN. (Dagens Nyheter, the Swedish newspaper I get here) I have been scrambling to get everything done, and tonight I found that I can hold the paper, any time of the day, using an online form. It took me all of 30 seconds, rather than a phone call and being put on hold, etc, and taking 30 minutes. Nice. :o)

4 Comments:
Yo yo! I'm leaving for Venice on monday and will be travelling around Europe (not exactly sure on where we'll go, at least the second half) for the next 3 weeks. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Enjoy Everett and go skiing if you can, on my behalf=)
Yuya
hi!
sorry to intrude on your entry, but I just stumbled upon 3 people's blog's straight of my past! I wanted to say hello! hope all is well in Sweden! I live in Michigan now and will be (hopefully!) moving to Boston in the fall to go to school! It is so exciting reading all the things you are doing! I'm so happy for you! I have a livejournal (omegastation.livejournal.com), although I don't maintain it as much as I should. Hope this fins you well, and to talk to you sometime in the future. Sorry we got out of touch........
-Toby-
Yuya - Awesome! Sounds like you had quite the Christmastime adventure planned. :o) You'll have to let me know how it all went.... (lol ah, and I did go skiing, up at Whistler, which was -19˚C, but great!) I hope you had a Happy New Year as well!
Toby - it's good to hear from you! Gosh, it's been ages. lol yeah, as you can see, I'm not that good at keeping up with posting and such, either... :o) It's nice to know about your lj, though--I'll definitely check that out. I hope all is well in Michigan--where in Boston will you be going to school? That's exciting! I hope all is well and that I'll talk to you again soon.
Nice. :o) The sister of one of my best friends from Pomona went to BU. Sounded like an great place.
Post a Comment
<< Home